Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Why the Dark Background?

When I use Mood Sentry, I tend to take a while to collect and compose my thoughts.  When I was designing this app, I was concerned about the amount of time it takes me to develop my entries and the battery life of the phone.  Because of this concern, I decided to go with a dark background.  I know it's a bit gloomy, but I figure it's better to save battery life.  The blue to yellow border should be interpreted as blue to sunny.  Kind of hokey, I know, but I like it.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment