Friday, June 14, 2013

A Tough Day Today

Things were hectic from the start today.  We were working on getting a document ready for a customer, and things were going OK, but not great.  It was difficult to find time to think about my thoughts and what was driving my mood, however I did manage to sneak a couple of short breaks to do just that. One thing that helped was reflecting back on what was going well.  This is the main reason for my mid-day reminder, to step back and recognize things that are going well.  Just ding this simple thing can help my mood, which it did today.  It's the start of the weekend.  I'll have to do some work over the weekend, but that's OK.  I know this pace won't keep up much longer.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment