Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just Uploaded the Next Update to the iTunes store

The iPhone version takes a bit longer to update than the android version.  It'll take about a week for the good people at Apple to get back to me an let me if it's good to go.  In the meantime I'll put the finishing touches on the android version so I can release both next week.  The big change is the exchange of the Support page in References with a Contact Us page.  I think this will be easier to use.  There will be three e-mail addresses built into the app that you can use to contact us.  One for general information, one for support, and one for blog suggestions.  There are other changes too, but most of those are structural and you probably won't notice.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment