Saturday, June 8, 2013

Prioritization Scheme is Helping this Weekend

My prioritization scheme, which I've never been too comfortable with, is helping me this weekend.  I have a lot of stuff going on at work.  One project is wrapping up and another is about to start.  Start up usually requires a lot of effort as does wrapping up.  I had to change my plans for the weekend as I need to work.  The prioritization scheme is helping me see my priorities and thus figuring out what needs to be done.  I've never been too comfortable with the scheme because it feels too constricting.  However, whenever I need it, it seems to work.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment