Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A General Feeling of Doom

I had this general feeling of doom all day today.  Things are hectic right now at work and it seems like it won't let up anytime soon.  I have pressures at home too, but nothing too extreme.  I've had feelings like this off and on for all my life, or it seems that way.  I made it a point to get out and power walk at lunch time, and took another power walk when I finally got home this evening, and both of those helped.  I was able to keep this feeling from getting out of hand by catching some of my thoughts that would come up, such all this stuff if never going to end.  I didn't make the time to really use Mood Sentry until late in the day, which helped but not as much as if I had used it earlier in the day.  I try to get a good night's sleep and see how things go tomorrow.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment