Monday, June 24, 2013

Just Resubmitted the iOS Version to the iTunes

Finally, I corrected everything that needed to be corrected, and for the most part I think I did it the right way as opposed to the fast way.  If you run on an iPhone 5 (or iPod 5) you'll see a better layout, particularly in some of the tools.  I think there are some more optimizations I can do, and if that's true you'll see those in a future release.

Other than that, I had a good session with my therapist today.  We talked about the stress at work and how that's reduced significantly.  I also talked about managing some thoughts I had today in regard to contacting a person at work today.  I had forecasts of things not going well, but recognized those forecasts early and challenged them by imagining things actually going well.  I helped to do that, but it took a little time and effort for those thoughts to sink in and have an impact.  That's a good thing for me to remember.  Thinking about a good outcome does not have an immediate impact.  I have to keep challenging the thoughts before the impact occurs.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment