Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Finalizing Next Release

I have a new build coming out.  No major changes, though I am changing the support page (in References) to a Contact Us page.  I think this makes more sense and will be easier to use.  Another change involves slightly customized hints in several of the tools.  These are  the tools that currently have the same set of hints, such as the Event Log and the Observations.  Other than that, there will be some bug fixes in the android version and some memory leak fixes in the iPhone version.  Expect to see these updates next week.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment