Sunday, June 9, 2013

Loaded Myself Down with Stuff Today

I didn't get it all done.  I checked my Daily Goals list late in the day and got most of it done, but there were a couple of things I didn't get to.  I still feel pretty good because I got a lot of other things that were not on my list done.  Had I reviewed the list earlier in the day I probably would have revised it to reflect these other, important items.  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed these days, and I know it won't let up for a couple of weeks, but I think I can handle things.  I have plenty of entries related to the thoughts that will pop up, I have my daily goals list, and I have my prioritization scheme.  Those will really help.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment