Friday, June 28, 2013

Getting Ready to Release Next Update

I'm just about ready to release the next update.  It took longer than anticipated because I became a bit distracted by some minutia as well as the iPhone requirement.  I think I'm on track now to release the next update this weekend.  There will be a slightly better layout for the different sized screens, there will be new page for contacting us in place of the bulletin board page, there's been a lot of clean up and some other changes that slip my mind.  I still have some testing to do, but I expect to have the next release sometime this weekend.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment