Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Tenuous Day

I still have that nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen, or that I'll discover that all the work I put into the app will be for naught due to some insurmountable technical challenge.  I know these are exaggerations, and I can challenge them and reduce their impact.  Just challenging these thoughts helps, but I'm trying something new.  I'm creating an Observation called Thankfuls, which will be filled with things I'm thankful for in different parts of my life.  I'm not sure this will go anywhere, but I'll give it a try and report back later this week.  Other than that, I only set three goals today and only hit one of them.  I still feel like I accomplished a lot because I basically finished the iPhone version update for Mood Sentry and will now test, test, and test what I have.  I think I'll re-submit it later this week.  It'll go through the process this time.  I also set some goals for myself tomorrow.  I think it's easier to set goals the night before when my mind is fairly clear, because once I get to work things can get fairly hectic and my mind focuses on the immediate problem.  How about you?  Do you set goals the night before?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment