Sunday, June 16, 2013

Delay on Next Release, and Getting Ready for Tomorrow

There will be a delay on the next release.  I need to optimize the app for iPhone 5, which I can't do on my antiquated equipment.  This may delay things by a week or two, but that's all.

It's Sunday night and I'm getting ready for tomorrow.  I have some urgent things to take care of in regards to meeting deadlines.  Actually, I think every project I'm supporting has some sort of crisis going on or at least something that needs to be addressed ASAP.  One of my concerns is getting wrapped up in one crisis to the detriment of the other.  I think I can use my Daily Goals tool to mitigate that risk.  The other tool I'll use is my Prioritization scheme.  I guess I'll actually end up using several other tools as well.  Hectic days go better for me when I make the time to use Mood Sentry.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment