Monday, June 10, 2013

Had a Pretty Good Day

I prepared last night, and again this morning for my day.  Things are getting hectic because we have a report due this week and are frantically working to finish the data analysis test write up.  Adding to this I have a class tonight and tomorrow after work, which really eats into my free time.  There are lots of opportunities for distortions, but I'm doing a better job than usual keeping my thoughts in check.  I feel a constant level of stress, but it's manageable.  I used the app last night, this morning, and this afternoon.  I'll set some goals for tomorrow and work again to keep my thoughts, and thus my mood, in check.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment