Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Forgot to Take My Phone to Work Today

So what did I do?  I did the best I could and worked my program from memory.  In the morning I thought about the standard distortions and how they might manifest during my day.  At lunch I thought about what had gone well so far, and in the evening I was home so I had my phone.  I've reviewed the app enough that I can remember the pertinent things for me to manage my mood.  It actually worked out pretty well, and I had a pretty good day.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment