Thursday, June 20, 2013

Had an OK Day Today

I made the time to work the app and reviewed my Experiences and a few of my entries related to working on difficult technical tasks.  I really didn't have any serious issues today, because as I pointed out yesterday, things have calmed down a lot at work.  Actually, thinking back on the day, I had some really good news in terms of project funding and other work related items.  I tend to have a feeling that things are only going to get worse, but today's evidence doesn't fit that model.  Not only did things go well at work, but I made some real progress on the iPhone version of the app that I need to update.  Know what?  I had a really good day today.  I have some entries in the app related to this, I think. I'll review those and update them if needed before turning in for the night.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment