Saturday, March 1, 2014

Had an OK Day

Used Mood Sentry in the morning, but without all that pressure from work, I really didn't have that many distorted thoughts to deal with today.  Sorry I don't have more to report, but I'm just kind of worn out from the events of the past few weeks.  How about you?  Do you have any feedback on the app for me?  I've only had one suggestion to date, which was for the ability to e-mail different items.  I added that feature about a year ago and have used it myself to e-mail things I'd like to put on the web.  Any other features you would like to see?   Drop me a line.  I'll keep your identity confidential.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment