Saturday, March 22, 2014

Haven't Been Getting My Sleep for the Past Couple of Months

I've had some challenges over the past couple of months, and one impact has been a lack of sleep.  That's part of the reason I've been so stressed at work.  I don't think there's a lot that Mood Sentry can do in that situation because it's mostly a physical thing.  I'm sure Mood Sentry helped me keep my thoughts somewhat in order, but it certainly didn't help me get my sleep.  I had only been getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night, for a  couple of months.  After speaking with my therapist last Monday, I ended up seeing my Primary Care Physician on Thursday and getting some sleep aids.  We were thinking that if I could get some decent sleep, that might help with the more severe depression I've been battling over the past month or so.  So far, I still haven't gotten more than 6 hours of sleep, but I feel a lot better.  My head isn't a groggy throughout the day, and I feel like doing things, such as reading and working on the next version of Mood Sentry.  Sometimes, you gotta fix the problem before you can really do anything else.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment