Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Do You Find the References Helpful?

I put the references in Mood Sentry because I thought having references built into the app would be helpful.  I chose articles that were freely available.  Two relate to the concept of Cognitive Distortions and the other to the concept of Resilience.  I like all three and have found them useful when using the app in a remote location, such as a coffee shop.  How about you?  If you have a handy, on-line resource you'd like me to consider including in Mood Sentry, send me the link an I'll check it out.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment