Friday, March 7, 2014

The Prioritization Scheme

The Prioritization Scheme is the tool I have the most uncertainty about.  It just seems that there are so many considerations when prioritizing things that one really can't capture them succinctly.  The scheme uses safety first, and then time.  That's it.  The odd thing is that every time I've felt overwhelmed and needed to prioritize my activities, the scheme worked pretty well.  I think this makes sense because I created it and thus of course it should work for me.  So, I'm curious as to if you've needed it and if so, how did it work for you?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment