Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kind of a Regular Day

I checked in with Mood Sentry in the morning and again at lunch.  I had some challenges in the afternoon when a computer upgrade posed some challenges with respect to restoring my e-mail.  Looking back on the event I can see some distortions in regards to thinking that I wouldn't get the issue fixed today (it's mostly fixed, there are still a couple of open items to resolve), that I'll need to stay at work late to fix these issues (I did not), and that stuff like this always happens (it doesn't).  I did an OK job of handling these and the associated thoughts at the time, but feel I could have done better.  It feels like these thoughts ran away a bit before I got hold of them and reined them in.  I think reflecting back and envisioning myself doing better next time is a good thing to do before turning in for the night.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment