Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Using My Experiences

Just reviewing My Experiences can really help me tackle a degraded mood.  The reason I bring this up is sometimes I'm pretty busy at work and just don't feel I have much time to engage the app.  I can often find enough time to read through My Experiences, and just doing that can really help improve a degraded mood.  I know my reminders suggest reviewing My Experiences and reviewing entries in some of the other tools, however if you're pushed for time, you might find that simply reviewing My Experiences (tailored to yourself) is good enough to help.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment