Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Using the Daily Goals

When I first created the Daily Goals tool, the idea was that each line of the Accomplish list would contain one item to accomplish.  I figured that as you completed items, you could replace what you had listed with another item as appropriate.  However, that just didn't work that well for me.  Rather than adding more lines and updating the database, I realized that I can have multiple items on each line.  I tend to group similar items on a line as a convention.  It works for me because I don't usually need a lot of detail for each item.  Typically, just the item name is sufficient for me to know what I have to do.  Do you use the Daily Goals tool in this way?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment