Monday, March 31, 2014

Tough Getting Motivated Today

I'm not sure why.  It was another day in which I know I accomplished some things, but don't feel like I accomplished much.  I started the day off reviewing My Experiences, which helped.  But for some reason I just had a tough time this morning getting motivated.  At lunch I reviewed the few Cost Benefit entries I have, which also helped and made the afternoon feel a bit more productive than the morning.  Looking back on my day I'd say it wasn't my most productive day, but it probably wasn't my worst either.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.  I'll review some entries this evening and set some goals for tomorrow and try this again.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment