Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Differences in the Tools

A couple of updates ago I split the Tools into two types of tools, what I call Journaling tools and also what I call Thriving tools.  In reality, both sets of tools are Journaling tools and both are Thriving tools, so why the division?  One set of tools look backward, to observations and events that happened in the past.  That's the group I refer to as Journaling tools because their purpose is to capture or journal what has been going on with my (your) life and thoughts.  The other set of tools is forward looking and focused on capturing how we want to be or how we want things to go.  Those I call Thriving tools because their purpose if to help me (or you) live better in the future.  The main reason I split the tools was because I felt that having all the tools in one scrolling list would be a bit much on a cell phone, so I split them in two for convenience.  I hope the separation makes sense to you.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment