Sunday, March 30, 2014

I Had this Nagging Feeling Today...

That I wasn't getting anything done.  Intellectually, I know that I did get things done.  I just checked my Daily Goals tool and see that I hit just about everything I had listed.  There was one item that I did not get to, but it was overcome by a couple of other things I did that I didn't think of when I made the list that were more important.  So why the feeling that I didn't get things done?  I've been in a fairly deep funk for the past couple of months, which you might have ascertained from some of my posts.  The little things the app does, helping me reflect on my own experiences, reminding me to take action, setting goals, etc, help me get through days like this, but are not curing my condition.  I've dealt with depression since I was a kid, but I'm not letting it rule my life.  Sometimes it's a struggle for me, and this is one of those times.  I guess I just want to make it clear that Mood Sentry has not cured my condition, but it does help me get through days like this and accomplish things.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment