Sunday, March 9, 2014

Getting Ready for Monday

I have some anxiety about tomorrow, a bit more than typical due to some comments made about a project of mine.  As I reported a couple of weeks ago, I was engulfed in a task that consumed much of my work and even home time.  As a result, one of my projects didn't get the amount of attention it really needed from me.  Some people noticed and commented to my boss about it.  The result was a weekend with periods of jumping to conclusions regarding the commenter's intentions.  For the most part, I was able to counter those conclusions by recognizing that I really don't know what the commenters were thinking, if they think I'm doing a bad job or simply concerned that the project appears a little off course.  I know I now have plenty of time to direct to the project and can make any necessary corrections, which is a good thing.  I have a little anxiety about tomorrow due to my uncertainty about their motives, but I think I can contact these people and give them a heads up in regards to where I'm taking the project.  Action often helps me deal with anxiety.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment