Sunday, March 2, 2014

Going to Start on the Next Update

I'm going to work on an ad supported version, just for kicks.  As long as I'm working on an update, let me know if you'd like any features added or enhanced.  I'm thinking about making a version optimized for tablets that will use a lot of the same code as the phone version.  I'm not sure how that will work, but that's one of those things on my mind.  That would be something I work on later this year.  Other than that, I mention a lot in the hints that you should work with your therapist if you don't know where to begin.  Has anyone done that? If so, how did it go?  Have your therapist drop me line and give me some feedback if you think that will help.  See below for the contact information.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment