Thursday, March 13, 2014

Using the Task Timer

I have to admit that I haven't used the Task Timer that much.  I think I only have one custom entry in that tool.  When I created it, I had this vision that I would use it for multiple things I do on a regular basis to create a log of how long these things really take.  However, in practice rarely ever think of using this tool when I'm feeling lethargic or when I'm feeling overwhelmed.  I think it is my most complex tool.  Have you tried it?  How does it work for you?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment