Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Been Dealing with a Lot of Forecasting at Work

I have a project that was neglected due to another commitment recently, and I'm now realizing that the project may be a little off track.  This is feeding forecasts of conflict when reporting the project's status and herculean efforts to get the project back on track.  That last forecast seems to have some of my typical all-or-nothing bias.  These forecasts and drive procrastination.  Fortunately, I have some entries related to these thoughts.  One of the main things I can do is reflect on recent experiences which really do not support the forecasts in terms of conflict or effort to get something done.  I got some things done today, and I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment