Friday, February 28, 2014

Got Through the Week

We delivered our product this evening.  That was later than planned, but it was still on time.  I did pretty good managing my thoughts.  I think being very busy helps because my mind get very occupied with what needs to get done.  During the late afternoon I found myself waiting for some data, so I took the time to review My Experiences and thought about what thoughts were running through my head at that time.  I had all or nothing thoughts running through my head, and had some magnification going on too.  I caught those and did pretty well countering them.  I think that's what I like best about having this tool on my phone, which is the ability to access the app pretty much wherever I am.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment