Friday, March 21, 2014

Talk to Your Therapist

If you've read the hints, you may have noticed that I often suggest that if you don't know where to begin, talk to your therapist.  That's kind of a dangerous suggestion, because I have no reason to assume that your therapist will know what to do.  The tools I have are fairly straight forward for people in cognitive behavioral therapy, which made me think that you and your therapist will be able to figure out how/if the tool will work for you.  I guess I'm just curious as to whether anyone has reviewed this tool with his/her therapist and how that review went.  Was your therapist able to help you?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment