Thursday, March 27, 2014

Had a Better Day Today

I basically followed my own instructions and reviewed My Experiences at the start of the day.  I think the main thing that helped was that I got one of the better night's sleep I've had in the past couple of months last night.  That started me off a little more motivated to make to time to manage my depression at the start of the day.  That seems odd to me, in that the days that I need to really work my condition the most are the toughest to motivate myself to do so.  Anyway, I'm glad I made the time to review My Experiences in the morning, and also review some entries at lunch time.  Regarding the tool I was working on the other day for analyzing my thoughts related to interactions.  I haven't done much with it since.  I think I'll pick it up on the weekend and see if I can develop the concept a little bit more.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment