Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Event Prep Tool

This tool is one of the newer ones I added to Mood Sentry.  I added it for myself, to help me prepare for upcoming events.  I guess that's kind of obvious.  I've used it a few times and think it's helped get my mind prepared for what are typically group events.  Sometimes I have a tough time in group settings and a little preparation can really help.  I typically use it per the instructions, filling in the top and middle text boxes before the event and the bottom text box after the event.  I'm not sure what this tool's main benefit for me will be in the long run, but it may simply be that I always survive these events and have developed a couple of coping strategies that really help.  How about you?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment