Saturday, March 29, 2014

How Did Things Go Today?

They went pretty well for me.  I accomplished everything that I wanted to accomplish and had some fun along the way.  I ran into a work friend this morning and had a pretty good discussion with her.  I kayaked, and even worked on the next version of the app.  Note that the update is a ways away as I'm still trying to figure out what I want to include in this release.  I didn't have any issues with my thoughts today, which is typical for a Saturday.  So, I'll lightly plan some activities for Sunday and see how tomorrow goes.  I'll set a few easy goals in the Daily Goals tool and call it a night.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment