Friday, March 28, 2014

Not Much to Report Today

Getting more sleep these days, but not as much as I'd like.  That helps, and actually helps me make better use of Mood Sentry simply due to feeling a bit better when I start the day.  Today was fairly uneventful at work, no major meetings.  I had things pop up and tended to forecast conflict and doom which delayed my responses but didn't stop me from responding.  Looking back, I think I delayed more than I should have, or better yet, it might have been better had I not delayed as much.  In the end I did get everything done that I needed to get done.  I used Mood Sentry in the morning and again at lunch, but not this evening.  I'll review some entries before I go to bed and set a couple of goals for tomorrow.  I think I have better weekends when I set a couple of goals, just to help me feel like I got something done.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment