Sunday, March 23, 2014

Had an OK Day

I made some progress on the next version of the app.  I think I would have done more had I set some goals, but it's Sunday and I wanted to take a break and just let the day flow.  I did the important things, such as calling family and make some progress on the next update.  I learned something too regarding the iOS version and 32 vs. 64 bit functionality, that I may need to address.  Finding something like that often creates anxiety and the thought that there will always something that I have to fix before the next release.  However, I'm getting better at realizing that those thoughts are exaggerations and can be challenged.  Regarding that 32 vs. 64 bit statement, you'll notice that I said it "may" need to be addressed.  The first thought was that I have to address it.  I challenged that thought and realized that I didn't have to.  Good stuff.  I'm taking tomorrow off, so I'll have a bit more time to work on the next update (which won't be out for a few weeks).

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment