Sunday, February 10, 2013

Updating my Entries

I was reading through my Essays and updating them a bit for clarity and correcting minor typos.  I don't have a spell checker running on my phone, nor do I have a grammar checker.  I've mentioned a few times that spelling and grammar don't matter because as long as the user understands it, it's good enough.  However, I'm learning that as  time goes by if I don't read an entry such as an Essay for a while then I might lose the gist of the entry if the wording is not clear.  Tonight the changes were minor.  I think I had about 5 entries that I updated/revised.  On a couple of them I added a warning to myself regarding which distortions to look out for when encountering the topic of the essay.  Typically I told myself to "beware of all or nothing thinking."  Reviewing my entries for correctness turns out to be a good thing to do every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment