Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Feeling a Bit Better Today

I'm not sure why.  I'd like to say it was because I made it a point to review My Experiences the first thing in the morning, set some goals, and review my Prioritization scheme, but I think there's more to it than that.  I think I get thrown off when new challenges pop up and it can take a couple of days for me to adjust my mind set.  What may have thrown me off was the shift to buying "our house" with my wife.  If you've been following this, I sold my house over the summer and we're living in my wife's house now.  We have been thinking about buying "our house" since we married three years ago and it looks like we're about ready to start the process.  I have a little anxiety about this, because it's a big deal and we haven't done anything like this together.  I'll be in for lots of new experiences along the way and I guess I'll be posting some of them here.  We'll see how this develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment