Sunday, February 17, 2013

Feeling Sad Today

Just a low level, persistent sadness.  I think it's related to feeling overwhelmed by all the things I have on my plate these days.  This evening I took a moment to jot down a bunch of things I have to do related to work, this app, my volunteer activities, taxes, our plans to buy a new house, and more.  Seeing them written down like that helped lessen my sadness.  I don't know why, because the list had a bunch of stuff that was all medium to high priority.  Perhaps it was just knowing that the list was finite that helped, or that looking at it I could see that some were more important than others.  While doing this my evening reminder went popped up, so I reviewed that reminder and set some goals for tomorrow.  I took a minute to reflect on the day and realized that I accomplished a lot today.  That further helped to improve my mood.  This is an OK way to end the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment