Thursday, February 21, 2013

Got Away at Lunch Today

Got away at lunch today and made time to review some entries in Mood Sentry.  My custom entries come in pretty handy these days because I have a lot of different things going on at work.  Because I've been using the app now for over a year, I tend to have entries related to just about everything that can pop up.  Also, as I gain insight into my thoughts I find myself adjusting the entries a bit, sometimes removing something that doesn't feel quite on the mark or adding a little more insight into what's really driving these thoughts.  It's handy having these on the phone, but sometimes I have a tough time finding a place to review what I have.  That's why I try to get away at lunch at go to a Starbucks where I can play with my phone like many of the other customers, in a private anonymity.

No comments:

Post a Comment