Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Prepping for Tomorrow

I have a big meeting tomorrow.  My evening reminder popped up and told me to think about tomorrow, what might come up, and prepare.  Not being one to question my reminders (too much) I started prepping for tomorrow.  I reviewed my entries related to socializing and interacting with other people.  I tend to get stressed in social situations, particularly if there is a lot of commotion going on around me.  I also have a reluctance to speak up due to concern of not knowing what to say. Regarding the commotion, I can mitigate that by sitting near a corner and taking micro breaks if needed.  Regarding not knowing what to say, I think in the meeting it will be easy to know what to say because I'm familiar with the topic.  I think reviewing my entries helped but of course the proof will be in the meeting tomorrow.  I'm actually looking forward to this meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment