Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Just Spent a Half Hour Reviewing the App

I just spent a half hour reviewing my custom entries in Mood Sentry.  Now you know why I have the back ground black, which is to reduce the energy used during such a long review.  This was prompted by a mild incident this evening in which people challenged something I said, which prompted an anxious feeling.  The feeling was driven by thoughts related to personalization and forecasting.  I get this feeling that I have to fix things when there is disagreement and if I don't people will think I'm worthless.  When I  got home I pulled out the app and started reviewing many of the entries I have in the tools section.  Several of them related to these thoughts, and helped ease my mood after I read them.  I took a couple of minutes to count how many entries I have.  I have about 16 Events logged, 13 Observations, 14 Essays, 3 Cost Benefits, and 3 Ideal Self entries.  Not bad.  I was looking for ones I could delete, but ended up fixing a few to clarify what they relate to.  It was good to review my entries like this.  Note that I didn't get to them all, and will pick this up again later this week.  How about you?  How many entries do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment