Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wrapping the Day Up

How did things go today?  Pretty well.  I set some Daily Goals last night and did most of them.  I came up with other things to do which I felt were more important, which is why I didn't do all the goals.  I often wonder if I should open the Daily Goals tool and update the goals when I decide to work on something else.  I usually don't do that.  The Daily Goals tool is really there as a suggestion/memory jogger.  I also updated the morning reminder and removed more verbiage that I thought was redundant.  It's a bit leaner but still captures what I want to tell myself in the morning.  I spent some time earlier today reviewing some entries   I have a lot of them now and it's interesting to see how I can approach what is essentially the same thought through the different tools, such as Essays or Observations.  Sometimes I'll start an entry in one tool but as the write-up develops I'll realize it would be better kept under a different tool.  Fortunately I know how to copy and paste on my phone.  I just set some goals for tomorrow to help jump start my day.  I think I'm in pretty good shape for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment