Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just Reviewed my Evening Reminder

Sometimes I forget what's in the reminder until I see it.  That seems odd to me because I wrote it and review it quite frequently.  However, it just seemed fresh this evening as I reviewed it even though I haven't updated it for a little while.  In particular the part about looking back on my day and reflecting on my experiences.  I had a pretty good day, but felt anxious throughout the day.  I'm not sure why.  I had these thoughts of having stuff I want to try but can't due to on-going commitments.  I guess the thoughts relate to being trapped by my on-going commitments and thus not having the time to try new things.  This just isn't true.  I'm not trapped by anything at this time.  I think this is a job to my prioritization matrix.  I'll see if I can use that to identify which on-going things need my attention and which I can put off to make time to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment