Sunday, January 6, 2013

Feeling Better Today

A good night's sleep helped.  I also reviewed My Experiences this morning and set some goals.  One of the goals I set was to jot down the various activities I have going on right now and what needs to be done on each.  This turned into multiple lists.  Making multiple lists helped me beat this feeling of being overwhelmed.  The lists help me see what I have to do, and I guess beat the thought that things are going to slip through the cracks only to emerge later as an emergency.  The lists also help me identify what's important to do now, and what can wait.  I'm still a little stressed because I return to work tomorrow after a couple of weeks off, but I can deal with that.  This stress is due to my typical thoughts of things bowing up tomorrow.  I have a few entries I can and will review to help with these thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment