Saturday, January 19, 2013

Invited Local Therapists to Review the App

I sent out post cards the other week to local therapists, inviting them to meet me a local coffee shop today to check out the app.  I didn't get any responses but went to the coffee shop just in case someone showed without responding   No one showed.  That wasn't that bad.  Because no one responded I prepared for no shows and had plenty of stuff to read.  In addition, the experience of planning and preparing for this event was good in itself.  I only sent our 25 post cards for this event.  I have another event planned for next Saturday for which I sent 35 postcards.  We'll see if anyone shows up next week.  Regarding the activity logs I kept last week, I did review them today and will do so again tomorrow.  I still think there's something good about keeping these logs.  I'm generating questions in regards to why I keep forecasting conflict with pop-up interactions in light of my evidence that conflict rarely happens.  Seeing most of the day's activities on one page really captures how often I forecast and how often those forecasts are wrong.  I think that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment