Thursday, January 10, 2013

How are the Hints Working for You?

I tried to include enough hints in the app to help people understand how I use the various features.  I tried to strike a balance between too much guidance and not enough and think I did pretty good in that respect.  The hints are tailored to the various tools in the app, so you might want to make sure you check them out on the various pages you use.  Note that the hints in several of the Tools are the same, such as the Events log and the Cost Benefit record.  Both use essentially the same program with different text.  To access the tools on Android, you need to bring up the "options menu" and then select the "tools" button.  On the iPhone, select the "tools" button on the bottom of the page.  Good luck, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment