Sunday, January 20, 2013

Reviewed my Activity Logs Again

I reviewed the logs again to get me ready for next week.  I know these logs are not part of Mood Sentry, and I really don't think they would be useful on a phone display in their current format.  Just too much information.  However, I am reviewing them and I think it's good to cover this on this blog.  Reviewing last week's (4 of the 5 days) entries is helping me prepare for tomorrow.  I often get antsy on Sunday, thinking that things are going to blow up on Monday.  Monday's are usually fairly tame, and because tomorrow is a Government holiday, I think it will be tame too.  I've covered what's in these logs on the previous posts.  I'm not gleaning too much new information from the re-reads of the logs, but I am reinforcing that I do forecast trouble, which rarely happens.  I'll open an e-mail to log my tasks tomorrow.  This time, I'll ask myself what happened last time I did this, or something similar.  With the log from last week, I think more often than not I'll have a similar task I can refer to.  We'll see how this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment