Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Forgot my Phone Today

My alarm woke me up this morning, which threw me off track.  I typically wake up before my alarm.  The result was that I forgot my phone, and by extension, forgot my app.  What did I do?  I did my best.  At the start of my work day I took a moment to reflect on the plans for the day and thought about what distortions might manifest.  I reflected back on the activity logs I kept and thought about some of my personal entries in my app and just prepared some potential mitigations.  At lunch I slipped away from the office and remembered that I did have my activity logs in a satchel in the trunk of my car, so I took a moment to reflect on what's gone well and just skim those logs.  This evening I'm home and thus have access to my phone.  I hit most of my Daily Goals, even with out my phone to remind me.  Not a bad day.  My usual distortions popped up, but I was able to keep them in check.  Let's see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment