Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Finished Strong Today

I let work distract me from using the app today, which is probably why I was a little more stressed than usual this afternoon.  This evening, I did make the time to reflect back on my day and realized that I got plenty of stuff done today.  I did set some goals at lunch time, and I hit most of them plus a few others.  Looking back while reviewing My Experiences is something I've started to do fairly recently and I think it helps me relax at bit before going to bed.  It reminds me that things usually go pretty well, that the planning I do does contribute to good results, and that things tend not to go to hell on any given day.  I set some goals for tomorrow and will make the time to review them again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment