Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Was Feeling a Little Antsy Today

I'm not sure why.  I had another event at a local coffee shop to which I invited local therapists to review Mood Sentry with me, but no one showed up.  That was fine because since no one RSVP'd I brought along some reading material to keep me occupied.  I also took the time to review Mood Sentry and set some goals for myself while at the coffee shop.  Sometimes when I have this feeling of low level anxiety (antsy), setting some  goals for the day can really help.  I used my Prioritization Scheme to help identify what's important and needs to be addressed today.  One result of that was that I did some work related activities during the afternoon, which have a deadline coming up.  I also got a haircut and cleaned up my home office desktop, mostly (it's still a little messy).  Paper had been piling up and was making it tough to find stuff.  There were other things I completed today and my evening reminder prompted me to reflect back on them.  There was one more thing I wanted to do today, which was review those activity logs I created over the past couple of weeks, but that can wait until tomorrow.  I'm sleepy and did get a lot of things done today.  I'm feeling less antsy and that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment